None of us like having to go into hospital, but when we do, we expect to be looked after and nursed in a caring and professional way.
Normally this is the case, and we have no problem with the nursing provided, but what about when things go wrong?
If you feel you may have suffered due to nurse negligence, then it is worth getting professional legal advice.
Consult a legal expert
By consulting with one of our expert Solicitors, they can study your case and advise whether you can go forward to ask for compensation. If you are not sure whether your circumstances qualify or not, here are a few examples of nurse negligence:
- Not reacting quickly enough to a patient whose condition is deteriorating
- Not assessing or monitoring a patient’s condition correctly
- Medication or treatment errors
- Not recording patient information accurately leading unnecessary treatment etc
- Using medical equipment inappropriately
- Not updating consultant on patient’s condition
- Not carrying out doctor’s instructions properly
- Injuring you while performing their duties
for compensation todayCLAIM ONLINE