Sexual & Physical Abuse Claims

Need help with an abuse claim?

All Solicitors are bound by strict confidentiality in accordance with our professional conduct rules, here at been let down – professional negligence Solicitors we take client confidentially very serious. We understand that a decision to come forward and bring a civil action for damages due to historic child abuse takes courage and a lot of strength. Everything you discuss with us will remain confidential.

Great Deals
What does it mean?
Keep 100% of your damages.
There may be a deduction from your damages if you decide to get after the event insurance. Click Here*
Any documentation we obtain which relates to your claim such has medical records, care records, police reports and records will be held securely in locked cabinets with only certain individuals are able to access the documents.
We also recognise that information held on our electronic case management system needs additional safeguards to ensure that confidential information held on the case management system can only be viewed by certain individuals. We have installed heightened security on our computer system to ensure that confidentially is never compromised.You can therefore be rest assured that you’re most private and personal information will be held in a secure way.It is important for you to understand that the information and evidence you provide to us will form the basis of your abuse claim. It will become necessary at some point for certain parties involved in the litigation process such as the defendant and/or the defendant’s representatives. To have access to your personal data and information. We will assure you that no information will be disclosed without your prior authority.

We Cover Most Sexual & Physical Abuse Negligence Case types, see More information below…

Call us free today:
No Win, No Fee
Maximum Compensation
Negligence Specialists
Do I have a claim for Sexual or Physical Abuse?
Funding options for Sexual or Physical Abuse Claims
Our professional duty of confidentiality
Time limitations to bring a Sexual Abuse Claim
Types of Sexual or Physical Abuse

Latest Cases

Find Been Let Down on:

Frequently asked questions

Our FAQs can give you a good overview of the things you need to know

Beenletdown is a trading name of Armstrong Solicitors Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (Company number 05770681) and an incorporated practice recognised, authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. A list of the directors is available for inspection at the below address. By using this website, you expressly agree to be bound by this disclaimer and that your use of this website is at your own risk. Clear here to view the full disclaimer.

© 2017 Been Let Down
Registered Office: 5th Floor, The Plaza,
100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9QJ.
Company Reg No. 05770681 VAT Reg No. 889964354