Dental Misdiagnosis Compensation Claims
If your dentist has made a mistake or error when diagnosing you, this can lead to unnecessary pain and suffering and could also cost you lots of money to remedy.
Dental Misdiagnosis Negligence
Misdiagnosis by a Dentist can have a long-lasting effect on a patient’s oral health, and can occur if you are given an incorrect diagnosis, or do not receive a diagnosis at all when you should have, leading to unnecessary suffering, pain, and expense.
Dental negligence can be painful physically and emotionally. Not only may you no longer trust your dentist, but you may also be unsure of your options. In addition, it could also cost you lots of money to repair or remedy a problem.
Commons complications from dental misdiagnosis
- Dentist failing to investigate symptoms which have led to severe adverse effects, even allowing the condition to become terminal or potentially terminal
- Dentist failing to refer patients for specialist dental advice
- Misreporting making errors when reviewing diagnostic scans i.e. x-rays
- The Dentist failing identify and diagnose adverse dental conditions
- Providing the incorrect treatment
- Misreading test results and provision of inaccurate advice
If you consider that you have been let down, suffered injury, and emotional distress as a result of a failed or inaccurate diagnosis of a dental condition, you may have a claim for compensation and other losses.
Here to help you
Get in touch today and find out how we can help with your case for dental misdiagnosis negligence compensation.